|Website URL:|| |
|Sound issues on Macs are sometimes caused by system junk and also the software-related problem on
mac. The sensor in the port that detects a headphone jack or a digital audio device is plugged in.
The mac can change accordingly the digital output and the output to headphones. The sensor failed to
recognize when a digital audio device has been unplugged. There is a way to change it the audio
output remained locked on digital output. With the proper connection of digital audio output, there
is no way to change the volume or hear a sound. The solution to this problem is to plug the cable
back into the socket and remove it again. The digital audio device is no longer connected because
the junk blocking the socket. We try to remove any dust from it.
Bluetooth sound “mac sound not working”
In the latest macOS version, the sound is still not working the few steps to check the sound
• Go to the system preference and click on the Bluetooth pane.
• Bluetooth turned off, turn it on.
• The device list on the main window appears and checks the listed headphone and speaker name.
• If you plug in pairing mode. Some instructions are given it and follow them.
• Click on connect. They are listed but not connected.
• You make them sure to switch on and control-click on them in the main window and choose to
• Once your Bluetooth is connected to check the volume control displayed on the menu bar.
If all the above-listed information “mac volume not working”. Please contact the Apple customer
support number. The technician will guide you properly.