|Website URL:|| |
Microsoft Outlook is a software management system from Microsoft. It keeps our information safe.
Outlook application is support in mobile and computer. It is the better email service provider.
Outlook is the exchange of service message email-handling, appointment, and objects in a data model.
Outlook also includes the functioning such as calendar, task manager, contact managing, note-
taking, and web browsing. Add-ins is extra bits of functionality software that provides us the
application into outlook.
Errors occur due to various reasons such as:
• Open the outdated version of outlook
• Steer pane error
• Our data and file damaged or deleted
• It requires repairing the outlook.
• Incorrect account settings.
• MS Outlook internal application conflict.
• Incorrect Office installation.
• Invalid User Id or password.
• Virus threats.
Steps for “outlook email not working”
1. Remove Windows Search feature from Control Panel
• Open Windows Control Panel
• Select Programs and Features (or “Uninstall a Program“)
• Click Turn Windows features on or off
• Uncheck the Windows Search feature and then press yes at the warning message.
• Click OK.
2. Enable the Windows Search feature from the Control Panel
• Search in Control Panel
• Click Programs & Features
• Turn Windows features on options
• Select the “Windows Search” checkbox.
• Now restart your computer.
3. Rebuild the Windows Index
• Go to the control panel and open “Indexing options“.
• In the index options, choose “Advanced”
• In Advanced Options, select “Rebuild“.
• Click OK at the information message.
• Wait until rebuilding is finished.
• When the Indexing is completed, Close Indexing Options window.
• Open Outlook.
• When indexing is completed, start using search again without problems
If you face any queries in “troubleshooting outlook email issues”. Please contact our customer
support number. Our experts can guide you 24*7 for the service.