|Website URL:|| |
|• Our computer system or desktop system works with various essentials and that is what one makes
good use of to transfer or select the important commands or do some tasks on the computer system,
making the use of the movement of a pointer also called a cursor on the screen of our desktop. If
the wireless mouse is getting stuck or freezes on our computer. These are various issues can occur
such as outdated, corrupt or incompatible drivers, power management issues, battery discharge, USB
port problems etc. Mouse Button click does not respond, Mouse drivers not detected by Windows are
the other reasons of wireless mouse do not respond. So without wasting any time let’s see how to fix
Wireless Mouse Not Working in Windows 10 with help of the below-listed troubleshooting guide.
Steps to fix “wireless mouse stopped working”
1. For USB/Bluetooth Mouse or Keyboard
• Type control in Windows Search then click on Control Panel.
• Then click on View Devices and Printers under Hardware and Sound.
• In USB Mouse or Keyboard then select Properties.
• Switch to Hardware option and then click on the HID Device, select properties.
• Now click on Change Settings then switch to the Power Management Tab.
• Uncheck the option “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.”
• Click on ok.
2. Disable Fast Startup
• Click on window key R and click on open control panel.
• Click on Hardware and sound option.
• Next click on power option.
• Then from the left window pane select “Choose what the power buttons do.”
• Now click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
• Uncheck turn on fast startup and click on save changes.
3. Uninstall Wireless Drivers
• Press Windows Key R then type devmgmt.msc and click Enter.
• Expand Mice and other pointing devices then right-click our wireless mouse and select Uninstall.
• Reboot our PC to save changes and Windows will automatically install the default drivers for our
If you have any query in “my wireless mouse stopped working”. So please contact our customer support
number. Our experts guide you 24*7 for the service.