|Website URL:|| |
Airdrop is the best features for apple users. This lets to send media, links, and doents via
Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to devices within a certain range. AirDrop is compatible with any iPhone that has
iOS 7 or later iPad with iPadOS 13 or later, and Mac with OS X 10.10. Airdrop is the wirelessly
device for receive and share photos, videos and more from our device like iPhone, iPad or Mac to any
other Apple device, as long as they are in range. Airdrop uses Bluetooth 4.x for power-efficient
broadcast and discovery, and peer-to-peer Wi-Fi for swift transfer, so our iPhone, iPad, or Mac has
to be within about 30 feet of each other. This is the best feature in apple device to share and
transfer our data to another apple device.
“Airdrop not working on mac”
• Open a Finder Windows and select the Airdrop item in the sidebar, or select Airdrop from the
Finder’s Go menu.
• The Airdrop Finder window will open offering to turn on Bluetooth if it is disabled.
• Click the Turn on Bluetooth button.
• To enable Wi-Fi either launches System Preferences from the Dock or select System Preferences from
the Apple menu.
• Select the Network preference pane.
• Select Wi-Fi from the Network pane sidebar.
• Click the Turn Wi-Fi on the button.
If you have any further queries in “airdrop settings mac”. So please contact our customer support
number. Our technician will guide you 24*7 for the service.